June 25, 2009

So Friends...

Dear Acquaintance,

We speak casually, once in a while, meeting here and there. I miss you, it has been a long time since we have seen each other. I miss being around someone that loves me, and I love them in return. It may be silly, or childish, but I truly do miss you.

However, it seems to be of the utmost importance that patience is utilized in these situations. I truly do believe we need time apart, we were having the most strange relationship arise. I did not want that. I want to be special to you, I want to be important, and I don't just want to be another number. I can't hold out any longer, this is the only option. I must, and I reitterate, must stave myself from you. Your power over me has become too strong, and this is the only way to save myself from being hurt by you. We must digress, but truly, remember that it is for the greater good.

I wish I could say, or hell, even write all of the little things that I began to fall in love with. But honestly, I cannot tell you these things, for writing them would only make it that much more difficult to stay away. And so I chase these thoughts from my mind, but know that I was thinking of them, which is why we have to refrain from each other.

I don't want to place as much importance on you as I was. You were casually going along, and I was as well: until a point. I must impress upon you again that the reason I feel this way is because I don't want you to hate me. I don't want you to begin dreading me. I always want to be friendly with you, and always have the relationship we have, regardless. We have something special, some kind of connection that I cannot characterize by words. But somehow, I believe it may have something to do with the word: pirate.

I fell in love with you a long time ago. I can name the time, place, and setting. I have had to hold myself back for a long time. And when I couldn't do it anymore, I realized that it was a mistake. So forgive me for that, if you can, friend. That kind of pressure isn't fair.

Why am I telling you this? So you can be less confused. Unfortunately, if this happens to make you even more confused, I can only refer you back to the paragraph above. Call if you like.

Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails